четверг, 24 мая 2012 г.

Follow Only Deco Love

Follow Only Deco Love

In a few days I will be making a trip to IKEA in order to get some of the things I need to get our walk in closet in order. It occurred to me however that I would love a library in our living room and while I would love nothing more than get a Muuto Stacked Shelf system, unfortunately right now our budget will not allow it. I think a compromise of putting aside enough money every month for one shelf might land us with a decent Muuto library within few months.


Up until then I will be spending some of my time configuring endless combinations with Muuto's own website tool the Stacked Configurator! It's a handy little tool that allows you to create endless combinations until you find the one that fits you the most while also calculating the total cost. Go ahead and try it, but I have to warn you it's quite addictive!









Original article and pictures take www.onlydecolove.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий